Okay, this is The stream egg with my first article!
I’m going to get straight to the point here:
10. Ferncloud and Dustpelt- even though they are related they are rather sweet together, and they both reallly care about each other. no more needed.
9.Dovewing and Tigerheart- DO NOT HATE ME. KEEP ON READING. I know lots of you think they are both SO immature, but honestly, they represent some couples in real life.
8. Mothflight and Micah- this relationship is really sweet and it has WAY better development than SOME PARTICULAR ONES (*coughcough*Spottedfire*coughcough*) and they are both characters I like.
7. Squirrelflight and Bramblestar- I love the way they argue and can still like each other and how they introduced a love triangle- two, in fact- Bramble-squirrel-ash and bramble-squirrel-Stormfur
6. Firestar and Sandstorm- this ship is best seen in Firestar’s quest, and it is well developed from the start- unlike SOME Firestar shippings.
5. Lionblaze and Cinderheart/
I don’t know why, but I just like them together. No explanation needed.
4.Sharpclaw and Cherrytail- even though we don’t see them together a lot, this ship is still developed and I was SO mad when they didn’t appear in Ravenpaw’s Farewell. Erin Hunter really should write a novella on this, or a SE from sharp/cherry’s PoV.
3. Bluestar and Crookedstar- technically this isn’t a ship but in Bluestar’s Prophecy and Crookedstar’s promise they are shown to REALLY care about each other and I don’t really like Blue x Oak because one moment Blue thinks about crooked, the next it’s Oakheart, Oakheart, Oakheart. Blue x Oak is Actually much sweeter from Oak’s PoV
2. Cloudtail and Brightheart
I just love this shipping. No explaination needed.
Windstar and Gorse Fur
Gray Wing and Turtle Tail
Gray Wing and Storm
Thunder and Violet Dawn
Yellowfang and Raggedstar
And no.1 is………
LEAFPOOL AND CROWFEATHER!
This ship is the perfect warrior ship- The development, the drama, the fiction+plus-fraction-of-real-world, and how romantic- and it played a really important part in the story.
So that’s it! Hope you enjoyed it, and sorry if I offended any of you! This is the stream egg sinking!