ATTENTION: OWING TO AN ERROR IN THE FORM, YOUR STORIES HAVE NOT BEEN ARRIVING. PLEASE CAN THE FOLLOWING BLOGCLANNER RESUBMIT THEIR ENTRY:
APOLOGIES FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
So, surprise everyone! Holiday Fanfic Contest! We used to have these annually, but after a certain senior warrior forgot about it until Shiver brought it up cough cough Hazel, we decided to bring it back!
And it’s bigger and better than ever!
idk i just ran out of botherance to keep typing flam your turn <3 (oh yeah in case we forgot to mention, this is a co-post between Shiver, Flo, and Flame, and up until now, it was Shiver speaking)
(okay, so flame didn’t do anything yet so it’s flo who’s typing all this now :D)
The three of us, Flo, Flame, and Shiver, will be hosting this year’s official Holiday fanfiction contest! For those of you older members who have been apart of BlogClan for the contest, things are changing up a little! And to those of you who are newer here, the contest is about to be explained!
So basically, each of us have come up with a theme for you to use in your holiday fanfiction. You have to use at least one theme in your fanfiction, but other than that you’re free to be as creative as you want! Whether it be Christmas, Hanukkah, the New Year’s, winter-time, or really anything you can think of that happens during the holiday season, do whatever you want in your fanfiction! Just be creative! Oh- and have fun too 🙂
Flo’s theme: Gingerbread houses <3 (give me a break, I’m hungry 😛 )
Shiver’s theme: A Christmas Mystery! (Spooky. WooOooOoo!)
Flame’s theme: Super snowcats! (For clarification, this was only for alliterate purposes. You can also have regular snowcats)
Right-o, I’m gonna leave it to Flame to explain to you the rules and other stuff. (Don’t be scared off by her alliterations <3 )
Hallo and heyo! Like Flowerstream said, I’ll explain the rules to all of you fabulously festive fan-fictioner fellows.
- The absolute word minimum that you can submit is 250 words. No maximum, so be as happily holidayish as you so desire!
- You have to use at least one theme from our lovely list (but more is very, very, very chill).
- Pulchritudinous poems (thank you Flo) are also allowed! (And now, a brief message from fabulous Flo: Pulchritudinous may be used incorrectly, but it’s a great word)
- The snazzy stories and posh poems must be your own work!
- Your energetic entry must be in by 22nd December, at 12PM EST/ 5PM GMT!
- If there is use of inappropriate words, triggering topics, language, or really anything you wouldn’t be allowed to say on brilliant BlogClan, your entry will be disqualified. (A non-alliterated, rule that Flo realized is quite important, which Flame then made alliterated.)
- These will be joyously judged!!!! heck yeah
We can’t wait to read your festively fun, creatively crafted works of amazing, alliteration-inspired artwork! Thank you for reading! Any questions, feel free to ask them and one of us three will get back to you as soon as we see them! 😀 Have a great Cadvent and happy holidays![sform]8[/sform]