Flame That Shines Like Sun rules this page. Cakestar has no idea how it works. But BlogClan loves it here. So here’s a fresh page to comment on. Start naming that apprentice!
The previous Name That Apprentice page is here.
Hey there! I’m Flame That Shines Like Sun, and this is Name That Apprentice. Before we begin, I’ll give you an overview of what to do and the rules, so everything can go as smoothly as noodle soup.
Firstly, Name That Apprentice is a game! I give you all six apprentice names, and you lovely people come up with warrior names for them. Every week or so, I choose six winning names from those entered. If one of your names win, you get a point, and then you’ll be on the leaderboard! So do your best!
- If you see that you accidentally used a name that someone else has already used, feel free to post a message below to change it. If you see someone used the same name as you but did it after, you can tell them- but please be polite and kind while doing so.
- This is not the place to post names not related to NTA- such names belong on the Warrior Names page. If you post them here, they will probably be trashed or moved onto the correct page, just a warning. This is alos not the place to post your own apprentice names.
- You can only enter once per round. I count one entry as the six warrior names of the apprentice names I give you.
- Every 30 rounds, the overall winner(s) will be announced and the leaderboard will be refreshed! The overall winners will be entered into the NTA Hall of Fame!
- Have fun and be supportive of everyone.
If you’re still confused, be sure to observe the comments below- I think they’re poretty good examples of what to do. Also, I currently announce the results of each round on Sundays, but this is subject to change.
And now, with that out of the way, we can begin the game! 😀 Good luck to all, and have a great time!
HALL OF FAME
Eagleclaw and Jetclaw (Game 1)